As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2014
- Detailed familiarity with the Central Coast of California
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
- Honest, knowledgeable, intuitive
- Emphasis on trust, transparency, and integrity
REALTOR®, Big Block Realty—Cayucos, CA
2016 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Rockview Realty—Cayucos, CA
2015 – 2016
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Physical Therapist Aide, San Luis Sports Therapy—Morro Bay, CA
2013 - 2014
- Managed patient intake, including vital signs and objective measurements. Instructed clients about their therapeutic exercise routines and administered therapeutic treatment.
President/CEO, SLO Chai—San Luis Obispo, CA
2004 - 2011
- Founded chai tea company to increase health and vitality in myself and others. Promoted knowledge and awareness of organic agriculture and fair trade labor practices. Encouraged responsible stewardship of natural resources. SLO Chai grew to be a substantial business and minor local phenomenon.
English Teacher, Point Arena High School—Morro Bay, CA
2003 – 2004
- High school teaching role following a standards-based curriculum. Support students’ understanding of literature and its value throughout the ages. Taught textual analysis, reading comprehension, and writing in several modalities; as well as speaking and applying technology.
English Teacher, Arcata Community School—Morro Bay, CA
1998 - 2002
- Developed a successful book club and writers’ guild. Worked with students to teach both academic and practical skills. Founded Eco-Outreach after-school program centered around organic gardening. Our mission was to encourage kids to be stewards of the land and to connect them with their school, their community, and themselves.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Scenic Coast Association of REALTORS®
- NAR Green Designation